Forest Hills Financial Group - Ongoing Education
To compete for the attention and dollars of clients in the financial services industry, you need to be informed and prepared. We have a number of systems that support our Financial Representatives' day-to-day activities and long-term sales goals. We also support your need to be flexible by taking advantage of emerging technologies so you can access the materials you need however you wish.
The Living Balance Sheet®
FHFG is an authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®, an electronic wealth organizational platform that provides a wide-angle view of clients' financial worlds and will enable you to stress test their current financial approach. Help clients gain insight they haven't heard before and clarity on their complete current financial picture, which when coupled with your professional experience, can allow them to make well-informed personal and business decisions and take appropriate actions to achieve desired results.
The interactive platform enables you to:
- Securely organize and analyze client data
- Present current products and strategies
- Gather quality referrals
- Improve client management efficiency and communication
- Enhance your professional image
- Streamline back office systems
- Re-affirm the value of insurance protection
The Living Balance Sheet®
The Living Balance Sheet®
- "Let Each Agent Prosper." The LEAP System is a complete sales system to which you can subscribe via Leap Systems, Inc. It is taught in four stages, including wealth creation, distribution and conservation modules. It starts from the principle that permanent life insurance is the greatest financial tool anyone can own. It seeks to maximize the performance of your clients' money, and is recognized as one of the most efficient and effective financial processes for consumers in America today.
- One of the industry's premier financial planning software programs, NaviPlan helps you identify the types of financial assets your clients own now, and compares them to assets that will suit them more effectively. The system generates hundreds of sales concepts, images and text pages to allow you to illustrate the resources needed to reach personal, business or retirement goals.
- Philanthropy International
- Philanthropy International is a National Community Foundation that partners with the professional advisor community and is endorsed by the March of Dimes. Forest Hills Financial Group is only
one of a handful of regional support firms nationally that represent Philanthropy International. They offer valuable educational seminars and training programs that offer creative,
cutting-edge planned giving approaches. This increases your knowledge of innovative tax-exempt strategies, develops new avenues for marketing your business, helps you discover a
unique way to develop more assets under management, and be in a strategic position to bring value to your clients' favorite charities and other professional advisors.
- This non-profit group, funded by Guardian, is dedicated to providing CPAs and attorneys professional guidance and resources to expand their practice in financial planning. Synergy members are trained to collaborate with Guardian Financial Representatives to help clients identify and implement the appropriate asset accumulation and protection products.
- Continuing Education
- Forest Hills Financial Group is approved as a Provider Organization of CE credits in both New York and New Jersey and offers an extensive curriculum of state mandated continuing education courses for insurance and financial service professionals. A continuing education class is only as good as its instructors and we are proud to offer both quality class instruction and continuing support services. We also recognize that it is crucial for accounting and finance professionals to stay competitive in today's career environment., and Forest Hills Financial Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Our courses provide access to free continuing professional education (CPE*) credits to keep our candidates one step ahead. Please contact Andie Perlmutter for more information.
- Guardian University
- A comprehensive and dynamic set of training programs, Guardian University offers face-to-face classroom training, career launch clinics and sales academies. Guardian University is also affiliated with the American College, which aids in continuing education through Guardian Professional Development Certificate Programs. Access to Guardian University is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through its Virtual University, which enables Financial Representatives to find support materials for activities such as underwriting, product sales, policy maintenance, and general technology needs like client management and data mining.
The financial services industry is dynamic - compliance, technology and client profile changes are the norm. Having the resiliency to change with the industry is key to your success. That's why at Guardian and Forest Hills Financial Group, we believe that if you're not up-to-date, you're actually going backwards. Ongoing education is our obligation to you.
- As mentioned above, this is a comprehensive and always-evolving program of education and training, designed to expand your knowledge and boost your productivity. You'll learn how to build client relationships, sell Guardian products and services, run your own business and earn respected industry certifications. The programs are customizable for new or experienced financial representatives, as well as tailored to satisfy your learning preferences, be they self-study, one-on-one, with your peers or computer-based.
- Guardian OnLine
- Our training intranet, GuardianOnline ("GOL") is the platform for all your day-to-day working needs, such as email, access to Virtual University, access to forms and compliance information and links to your home office.